Choosing pre wedding pictures poses in Nigeria, the main thing is to show the connection, interaction and feelings between the two people. Usually passionate and deep feelings are the things that make photos of couples extremely romantic, filled with tenderness and love, positiveness and cheerfulness.
Traditionally, Love Story photos or pre wedding shoot ideas are perceived as preparatory photos before the wedding ceremony. These Nigerian pre-wedding photos is the best opportunity to practice to portray the most romantic options before the main celebration. A couple in love has the life filled with new unusual colors and sensations.
Sometimes it happens that during pre wedding shoots, guys are starting to feel shy or feel uncomfortable, this time you should just ask them to feel themselves as if you saw each other for the first time. These intentions will evoke emotions that will give the couple natural and sincere expressions on the faces in the pictures.
In order to make it easier to navigate with a good choice of poses for photos, we offer you the best poses for pre wedding photos.
This is the list of 40 best pre wedding shoot ideas:
1. Simple pose just to begin — the lovers are face to face to each other, she keeps her hand on his chest. This would be an ideal start.
2. Ask the couple to stand very close to each other, so you can capture the moment of their closeness. Don’t fear to magnify the image during the processing.
3. It is very warm position, when a young man is hugging a girl from behind. The couple can look directly into the camera or at each other. They can even be kissing in order to make more emotional shot.
4. Joyful and sensual pose is when she hugs him from behind over his back and shoulders. Please, pay attention to the location of your hands: it should be simple and natural.
5. You can choose another variation of the previous posture. Remember that the pair doesn’t have to look at the camera. For best results, make them interact with each other by talking, looking at each other or laughing etc.
6. Create a romantic mood. It is best to work outside with the views of the skyline at the background. Shoot a little behind. Try to shoot from the certain angle to show the eyes of the lovers.
7. Find some hill and take pictures of the couple from the top. The most common pose in a picture with an unusual angle – it’s always creative and very often rewards the photographer with surprisingly great images.
8. Choose another gentle posture, it works best on the street in the background of open space. It is also beneficial to look at silhouetted against a bright background, for example at the sunset.
9. Relaxing and positive attitude. Important element is the position of her legs. Each leg needs to be bended at a different angle. It is much desirable to do it in the moment when he hugs her.
10. The couple is lying on the ground/grass, gently looking into each other’s eyes and maybe smiling.
11. A good example of how two people can be asymmetrically located. Although, it is possible to try this pre wedding shoot ideas without the asymmetrical position.
12. An informal and funny way to pose for a couple is lying on the back.
13. It is very easy to pose with a couple that is relaxing. They can look directly into the camera or at each other.
14. A very good way to show feelings — is at the time of the meeting.
15. Another option is a cheerful and positive posture. Try different framing, take photos in full length.
16. Easy posture is a photo in full length. It creates a relaxing and sensual mood.
17. Take a photo of a couple walking with their hands joined.
18. Never forget that there is always a good picture when you just take pictures of a couple from the back.
19. This position is similar to the previous one. But this time a couple walks arm in arm, although they can not walk but simply remain in place, slightly embracing.
20. Ask the couple to come very close to each other. The lovers can kiss or just touch their foreheads.
21. Playful and flirty pose. A young man, slightly approaching his girl, wants to kiss her, when she is trying to wriggle out of it.
22. Two crossed hands create a heart.
23. Gentle photo with the asymmetrical location of people.
24. You can greatly diversify the number of working positions, if you are going to use all the possibilities at the scene of the shooting. In this example, the young man uses a tree as a support, and the girl rests on his shoulder.
25. A simple and natural pose. A couple is kissing. Try to take a picture as close as possible.
26. Pretty simple, but interesting pose. The young man hugs the girl, and she puts her hands behind his head. The shooting is done in profile.
27. Intimate and sensual pose. Make sure you have captured the eyes of both of the people (even when closed), otherwise your pictures may lack feelings.
28. To make this photo, ask the couple to hug each other and kiss.
29. Another option is when he hugs her from behind. The pose works only if you have emotions or are kissing each other.
30. In order to show an emotional connection of the couple, ask them to come very close to each other. The shooting is done in profile. Best of all, this pose looks when the lovers have their eyes closed and he gently kisses her forehead.
31. Full length photo of a kissing couple. To add a variety of ideas to such shoots, follow this example.
32. Ask a couple to show you what their love looks like.
33. Beautiful and at the same time simple posture for shooting of couples. The girl puts a hand on the chest of the young man.
34. A young man firmly hugs his girl, her arms are encircling his neck. This pose is relaxed and casual.
35. Another option is a walking pair shooted from the back.
36. This is an unusual, but very expressive pose. Ask the couple to play with different images, from very serious to fun and smiles.
37. A young man is looking somewhere in the distance, and the girl is hugging him from behind and puts her head on his shoulder. Men especially like this pose, because they usually feel more comfortable when they look anywhere, but not in the camera.
38. In this example, the girl takes a comfortable position near the tree, while he slightly approaches her and uses the tree as a support.
39. The couple is lying on the ground close to each other. Ask them to lift the upper part of the body, using hands as a help. He may slightly hug her. Shoot from a low angle.
40. Intimate and sensual pose. This time the young man is on top.
READ ALSO: Chelsea and Jeff’s inspirational love story
Hope that now you have a wide choice of pre wedding pictures poses in Nigeria.